Content Specialist/Senior Content Specialist
- Write and edit Articles, and copies on any given topic in the healthcare and pharma sector.
- Create Opinion-Editorial pieces (Op-Eds) for key stakeholders/clientele of SPAG.
- Write Thought Leadership articles, on behalf of the CEO and other founding members, for leading newspapers and websites.
- Work on the Content Strategy and enhance it with new ideas and approaches.
- Write and edit Blogs, for online websites of clients.
- Work on developing content and key sections, for Revamping SPAG’s Website, along with all sister companies.
- Provide Content Support to the digital wing of SPAG, whenever needed.
- Contribute to the Social Media Strategy of the firm.
- You take Content and Writing seriously and believe that you ace at it/are born to do it.
- You have at least 3-4 years of solid experience in Writing and Editing.
- You are Self-motivated and able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- You are a Graduate/Post graduate in Journalism/Mass Communications/English.
- You have Experience in the Healthcare and Pharma sector, will be a value add. (not mandatory)
- Industry Standards
If you eat, sleep and breathe Writing – SPAG Group has an offer for you, which will bring out the best of your creative talents.
As a Content Specialist/Senior Content Specialist at SPAG Asia, your duties will include:
You must apply if: